Helping you with depression
A feeling of sadness or unhappiness is something we all experience at times. Sadness is a feeling we need to help us heal. However when feelings of sadness won’t go away then this can be a sign of depression. Many people will experience depression at some point in their lives.
There are ways to deal successfully with depression, and seeking help is the first step.
Symptoms of depression often include:
- Feeling down or sad
- Low self-esteem
- Loss of motivation, enjoyment and interest in doing things you normally enjoy
- Low energy
- Changes in sleep (difficulty sleeping or sleeping more than usual)
- Feelings of worthlessness
- Changes in appetite or weight
- Poor concentration and memory
- Suicidal thoughts