Help with anxiety
Anxiety can range from a feeling of worry or nervousness to a feeling of panic. Anxiety is that uncomfortable feeling people experience when something is in doubt. Some level of anxiety can be helpful however if anxiety becomes too intense and long lasting it normally becomes distressing and has negative effects.
Help with anxiety can include learning ways to reduce your anxiety.
Symptoms of anxiety often include:
- Excessive fear,& worry
- Panic attacks
- Obsessive thinking and compulsive behaviour
- Avoidance and social isolation
- Restlessness / feeling edgy
- Hot and cold flushes / sweating
- Faintness / dizziness
- Racing heart / tightness in chest
- Difficulty breathing
- Upset stomach or nausea